Comfort Sleep Bedding Australia
5 Zone Conforma Coil Edge Boost Foam Box Wall with Progressive Comfort layers.
High Quality Knit
Featuring Gel Form X for Pressure Relief.
Gel Memory Foam , Premium Materials and Airflow for Optimal Thermal Regulations
10 Year Guarantee
Category: Double, firm, Luxury Range
A: SIZE: METRIC (cm) / IMPERIAL (in)
Single - 92 x 188 / 3' x 6'2"
Long Single - 92 x 203 / 3' x 6'8"
Three-Quarter - 107 x 188 / 3'6" x 6'2"
King Single - 107 x 203 / 3'6" x 6'8"
Double - 137 x 188 / 4'6" x 6'2"
Queen - 153 x 203 / 5' x 6'8"
King - 183 x 203 / 6' x 6'8"
Mattress Care Conventions according to leading manufacturers such as Sealy, AH Beard & Therapedic.
A: When was the last time you thought about your mattress? Many of us forget that our mattresses are the most utilized piece of furniture we own. In fact, if you sleep eight hours a night, in one year you'll rack up 3,000 hours on your mattress. After 10 years, you'll have logged 30,000 hours on the same bed. Listed below are a few hints that indicate it's time to start thinking about renewing your sleep surface.
1. You bought your current mattress over eight years ago. The average life span of a quality mattress is eight to ten years. Mattresses older than that suffer from deteriorating comfort features and diminished support capabilities.
2. You wake up feeling more tired than when you went to sleep. Most consumers wait too long to replace their mattresses. If you don't wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated - or if you feel any pain or discomfort - you've definitely waited too long.
3. The couch feels more comfortable than your bed. Concentrate on the feel of your mattress. Do you feel coils or bumps? Your body needs a smooth comfortable sleep surface to get a regenerative night's sleep. Your mattress should enable you to sleep through the night with minimal tossing and turning.
4. Your mattress looks like your grandmother's mattress. Inspect your mattress regularly for sags and imprints. If your mattress appears uneven or worn and frayed, maybe its time to start shopping. The upholstery layers in all mattresses compress over time. For optimal performance, be sure to flip your mattress occasionally to extend its durability and renew its comfort. If you "inherited" your mattress from a family member or friend, chances are you need to replace it now.
5. You've taken your mattress for granted. Mattresses are the most used yet most ignored piece of furniture in the house. Pay attention to your mattress. Do you hear creaks and groans? Do you notice the surface sags or indents in certain areas and not in others? The condition of your mattress may come as a surprise, once you take a close look.
A: A good night's sleep is one of the best investments you can make, so buy the best mattress you can afford. Keep in mind that most of us spend as much as one-third of our time in bed. Your investment will cost just pennies per night over the next ten years! In fact, a $1000 sleep set costs less than 28 cents per night (based on a full 10-year warranty).
A: We at Dial-A-Bed advise consumers to buy the highest quality bedding they can afford, then replace old bedding every 8-10 years. After this many years, even the best bedding may no longer provide the comfort and support you deserve.
A: Optimizing the level of support the spine receives during the night is paramount to getting quality sleep. Studies show that when the correct amount of support is supplied, the spine remains aligned and a person can enjoy a thorough rest period for the entire night. However, if the spine is not aligned due to a non-supportive sleep surface, a person’s back muscles work throughout the night in an attempt to position the spine properly. As a result, they wake up feeling sore and unrested.
A: Give your new sleep set time to “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible.
Carry your mattress flat on its side. It’s easier to handle and you’ll be less likely to damage the mattress.
Keep your bedding clean. We always suggest using a mattress protector.
Replace the old base when purchasing a new mattress. An old base may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging when it is actually the base which has become worn or damaged.
Use an appropriate frame and centre support for queen and king size sets. Using the proper frame will ensure that your warranty remains in effect.
Turn your mattress regularly to prolong the comfort and support life. Body indentations are a normal occurrence in your new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours. Don’t let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It wasn’t built for that type of weight distribution or abuse.
Don’t allow your mattress to get wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
Don’t place a board between your mattress and base. Your sleep set is designed as an integrated system to provide you with proper support, and the base plays an important role.
A: Keeping bedding clean is simple with the use of a protective mattress pad. Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly! Don't ever soak a mattress or base, and don't use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress -- these chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
A: Most mattresses have two sides, which double their comfort and support life. We recommend that mattresses be flipped on a regular basis. Mattresses contain many layers of upholstery padding to increase their comfort life and support performance. Body indentations can be a normal occurrence in new mattresses, which indicates that the upholstery layers are conforming to a person's individual body contours. To help minimize body impressions, and to prolong that new bed feel year after year, mattresses should be turned regularly throughout their life.